Jennifer Becker: Teacher as Coach Level 1
World-class master coaching skill for teachers who want to make a massive difference
The calling to teach is an important purpose. The world needs inspired capable teachers, empowering our future generations. But every teacher knows how hard it can be to motivate learners.
In this course Jennifer Becker, an ILS Master Coach Trainer and Colleen-Joy the founder of InnerLifeSkills Coaching will give you the skills and tools to overcome the 5 biggest barriers to being a teacher. Not only will you be learning how to motivate and empower your learners, you will also be gaining internationally accredited life coaching skills.
TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE email [email protected]
- ILS Master Coach Licensed ILS Trainer
- NLP Practitioner
- Qualified trainer, assessor and moderator
- Training teachers to be life coaches
- Empowering young adults through life skills training, using cutting edge life coaching techniques from Inner Life Skills
- Set up a CETA accredited training centre.
- Established an SMME incubator program resulting in the creation of sustainable businesses for these SMME’s.
- Empowering employees, junior engineers and new managers with the skills they need to succeed.
- Training and mentorship of graduates and new entrants into the workplace to enhance employability, minimize the time period and challenges faced during workplace integration.
- Assisting companies to maximise their return on investment for BEE spend, by creating sustainable training and mentorship projects that make a real difference in the lives of the people being trained.
StartHow to access your Included Courses
Start#1 No MOJO no motivation (deepened value, apple tree, why)
StartYour values lists
Start#2 Asking the Wrong QUESTIONS (spiral up, open, softened)
Start#3 Losing your CENTRE to stress (ABC's, EQUAL TO)
Start#4 The TRUST barrier (Backtracking, silence)
Start#5 Personality problems (Enneagram intro)