CERTIFICATION 'ILS Financial Life Coach' — ICF ACCREDITED training.
All you need to add Life Planning + Life Coaching to your Financial Services. <br>GAIN 25 HOURS ICF ACSTH + CCE. Meet us twice a month online.
With skills and accredited methods to coach individuals and teams, to clarify their dreams and goals, find lasting motivation, create solid action plans and leave your coaching session inspired to take action.
We're looking to partner with 15 visionary Financial Planners, to start a new wave of sought after industry leaders.
- Clients not buying-in to your advice and sabotaging the financial plan?
- Not being able to help clients with their inner obstacles like fear, self-doubt and procrastination?
- Offering virtually the same financial planning services as your competitors - and having no competitive edge?
- Constantly experience fear, panic and avoidance when it comes to their money?
- Sabotage their plans by stopping their savings and drawing from their investments?
- Listen to friends when it comes to investment advice?
- Equate your value in their life purely on investment returns?
Are you ready to make a real difference? To know how you can serve your clients better?
- Being able to connect with your clients on a level that helps them go beyond the numbers, to help them understand their relationship with money.
- Helping clients to dream about the inspired future they want.
By learning top life planning methodologies so that you are empowering your client's life experience.
- “Money” is seen as the client rather than the person.
- The focus is on products (which are in an ocean of competitors).
- Clients measure your value by returns in their investments alone.
- The core service is a transaction.
- As a planner you sole role is advice giving.
THE INNERLIFESKILLS WAY
- The “Person” is your client.
- The focus is on coaching your client (which gives you a competitive edge and unique distinction in the market).
- Clients value your mentoring, relationship and the experience you offer.
- The core service is meaningful life and financial planning.
- As a planner your role is advice + coach + mentor.
The InnerLifeSkills programme with Colleen-Joy and Kim opened up a whole new journey for me and my clients.
Equipped with the right skills, I am now able to hear their stories from my heart, relate to their lives more meaningfully and I am able to coach them through their life transitions.
My relationship with clients have changed to more than just Financial Planner. The Life Planning process has added immense value; my clients feel “heard” and we talk about the dreams they have for their lives and everything they want to achieve with their money.
The Financial Plan makes much more sense if you know what you are saving for. I have found a renewed joy in my work as Planner and feel that I am adding true value to the lives of my clients.
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®
The skills learnt with Colleen-Joy and Kim in coaching and Life Planning have helped me to form deeper and more meaningful connections with my clients.
Having courageous conversations, where the client feels safe to share personal details of their lives with no judgement, makes for a beautiful planning experience for both the client and Planner.
Learning the skill of having empathy whilst maintaining a professional stance has been a game-changer.
These skills have given me the confidence to connect with my clients and mentor them through the process, in spite of any differences we may have. I now feel that I am adding real value.
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®
The InnerLifeSkills Financial Planner Program
Be a financial planner who:
- Offers incredible value as an expert, coach and life planner.
- Attracts your ideal clients because you do more.
- Seeing your client as a person instead of a transaction.
- Has meaningful work, helping clients to find meaning in their money.
- Can support your clients to overcome the inner obstacles in the way of their wise financial future.
- Offers true customized service through empowering client conversations.
The ILS FINANCIAL LIFE COACH 25 hours ICF ACSTH counts towards ACTP ILS Master Coach Certification.
Financial Life Coach Training Online Certification Course
Use any device with good internet to join monthly 2 x live online Friday classes, where you'll meet Kim Potgieter or Colleen-Joy and your class of fellow financial planner peers.
Learning to offer Life Coaching and Life Planning as a part of your financial planning services.
LEARN THESE UNIQUE MASTER LIFE COACHING METHODS:
MODULE 1: "3 SKILLS + ABC'S"
- 3 SKILLS - Essential ICF core coaching competencies to build trust, ask coaching questions and stay in coach position.
- ABC's - A favorite ILS method to center, reduce stress, open intuition and support coaching presence.
MODULE 2: "3 STEP METHOD + AS IF FRAME + COACHING WHEELS"
- 3 STEP METHOD - To easily ensure that your coaching session delivers real value for your client.
- AS IF NLP FRAME - To help your client to visualize their future success, get inspired and find creative solutions.
- DECISION WHEELS - To coach your clients decision making process.
- COACHING WHEEL - To help your client to find goals and establish priorities.
MODULE 3: "PRACTICAL SKILLS APPLICATION + FEEDBACK"
MODULE 4: "APPLE TREE PURPOSE + ENNEAGRAM BLUEPRINT"
- APPLE TREE ENNEAGRAM - Empower yourself by discovering your Apple Tree Enneagram blueprint.
MODULE 5: "DISNEY + POWER FORMULA"
- DISNEY STRATEGY - Learn how to coach your client to find an inspired vision for their lives and careers by using this popular Walt Disney based process.
- POWER FORMULA - A popular and easy-to-use coaching process.
MODULE 6: "MENTOR'S TABLE + 3 CHAIRS"
- MENTOR'S TABLE - An inspiring and imaginative perceptual space exercise, asking mentors for advice and inspiration.
- 3 CHAIRS - Help clients to access both their intuitive creative thinking as well as logic and reasoning.
MODULE 7: "KITE + MCC SKILLS"
- KITE - Learn a powerful and unique process to help clients overcome inner obstacles like fear and procrastination.
- MCC - Understand how to grow your skills to MCC Master Level.
LEARN THESE INVALUABLE LIFE PLANNING SKILL SETS:
Kim combines more than twelve years’ experience as Financial Planner with her learnings from thought leaders in the industry to provide a toolkit for a revised value proposition to clients. Combining Life Planning, coaching and the skill set of empathy with financial advice is Financial Planning done properly. Learn the skill set to connect with clients differently and nurture long-term relationships.
- Understand your client’s relationship with money
- Learn how the beliefs that clients hold about money influence their decisions, actions and behaviours around money. Guide your clients to let go of destructive money habits and put money in its rightful place as an enabler of their life goals. This module incorporates the work of David Krueger to guide you in recognising money behaviours formed by hidden assumptions and guide your clients to overcome the brain’s patterned responses that lead to bad decisions.
- George Kinder, author of Seven Stages of Money Maturity and founder of the Kinder Institute for Life Planning certification. Mitch Anthony, the father of Life-centered Planning and author of Your Clients for Life and New Retirementality.
- David Krueger, author of Your New Money Story.
- Brené Brown, author of Dare to Lead.
Have a look at our Course Curriculum here.. and don't miss the FREE PREVIEWS.
StartINTRO: The ILS 3 Skills
StartVIDEO: Why the 3 Skills?
StartVIDEO: 3 Skills and Rapport Tutorial
StartINTRO: Rapport ACC
StartINTRO: Backtracking ACC
PreviewVIDEO: Why Backtracking?
StartINTRO: Questioning Skills ACC
StartVIDEO: Questioning Tutorial
StartINTRO: Spiral Up
StartVIDEO: Spiral Up tutorial
StartAUDIO: Examples of Spiral Up and Spiral Down
StartVIDEO: Spiral Up Sample Demonstration
StartINTRO: Coach Position ACC
StartVIDEO: Coach Position ACC
StartVIDEO: ABC's Tutorial
StartINFOGRAPHICS - Learning objectives
If you have a love for empowering and enlightening, yourself and others, then Colleen-Joy's courses, books and PDFs are here to serve you. Colleen-Joy is an ICF MCC credentialled Coach and has taught over 900 presentations on stages and in boardrooms globally.
She guides visionaries to make a success at making a difference. Over 35,000 people have already benefited from her teachings. Her InnerLifeSkills® qualification courses have the highest ICF ACTP accreditation, which means that by studying Colleen's courses, you gain credibility and world-class skills.
You may recognize her from many television expert guest appearances or 2 TV documentaries about her life.
When Colleen-Joy isn't teaching, leading her team of expert trainers or writing—you'll find her driving her muddy 4x4 out to breathtaking places—where the horizon bends and animals roam free.
Frequently Asked Questions
InnerLifeSkills ILS Financial Life Coach Certification Prices
What you'll receive:
- ONLINE LIVE CLASSES - Access to attend the 15 x 3 hour online classes LIVE with Kim and Colleen-Joy and classmates.
- COACH PACK - Professional Life and Business coach online pack online - with coaching processes, Manual, ready to use coaching worksheets and helpful coaching infographics.
- ONLINE RESOURCES - A library of coaching tutorial videos, downloadable worksheets and audio samples of coaching sessions to learn from.
- CERTIFICATION - ILS Financial Life Coach certification 25 hours ICF ACSTH + CCE.
Once off payment to secure your place, PayPal (VISA, MASTER CARD, AMEX, DISCOVER) and EFT payment options.
R 36,000(SA Only)
~ READY TO ENROLL? ~
We book up to 3 months in advance, so reserve your place today.
After clicking Enroll, you'll be directed to an enrollment form to select your
DATES, PAYMENT preference and SHIPPING ADDRESS.
If there is still space, this will reserve your seat for 10 days.
We'll email you a payment request and help you to enroll.
Once enrolled you'll have access to the online resources to begin your coaching journey.
See you in class!
NEED MORE INFO? EMAIL US [email protected]